The Ranger is Magnum Bikes first entry into the fat tire cruiser segment, and this really sets the Ranger apart from our other electric bikes. The first thing you notice are the 4″ wide tires, which allow this bike to cruise comfortably over almost any surface be it sand, gravel or rough road conditions.
To increase your comfort further, the Ranger is equipped with Suntour RST spring loaded forks providing 80mm of travel with lockout.
The Ranger has a Tektro Auriga hydraulic brake system with large discs… 180 mm on the front and 160mm on the rear to bring the Ranger to a fast, smooth and safe stop.
The Magnum Ranger is driven by an extra powerful German engineered 750 watt rear hub motor, which provides smooth and fast acceleration for when you need it, and just the right amount of pedal assist, when you are looking to get some exercise.
The Ranger comes fully loaded! Everything you see here is included. The front and rear fenders keep you dry on rainy days. The bright front LED headlight illuminates the road at night and the rear light makes you visible to traffic from behind. The rear carrier rack is sturdy and can easily secure your cargo with the bungee cord included.
Including Promax quick release seat post / Selle Royal – gel infused seat with dual spring suspension / Promax multi-adjustable stem / Selle Royale Grips / Shimano Acera shifters and derailleurs / Kick stand, chain guard and bell.
As you can see… this beautiful E bike is fully loaded and ready to roll!
See our Product Manual
Battery Upgrade Options
The Magnum Ranger comes with a 13Ah standard battery option with a range of 40-120KM. If you wish to upgrade your battery and increase range, please select your battery upgrade options below.
- Model: Magnum Ranger
- Color: Black, White, Silver
- Body Position: Upright, Upright Relaxed
- Warranty: 1 Year Comprehensive
- Max Load: 265lbs
- Motor Type: Das-kit R4 Rear Geared Hub Motor
- Motor Output: 48v 750w
- Battery Voltage / Amp Hours / Watt Hours: 48v / 13ah / 624wh / With Usb Port
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Nickel Cobalt Manganese (Li-ncm)
- Estimated Charge Time: 6.5 Hrs
- Estimated Min And Max Range: 40-120KM (Depending On Riding Style, Terrain, Rider Weight And Peddle Assist Level.)
- Display Type: Das-kit C7, Fixed, Backlit, Monochrome Lcd
- Display Records: Power Output Indicator(6 Bars), Battery Level (6 Bars), Speed, Assist Level (0-6), Odometer, Trip Distance, Trip Time, Battery Voltage
- Drive Modes: Cadence Sensing Pedal Assist, Trigger Throttle, Walk Mode
- Top Speed: 45 km/hr With Pedal Assist, 32 km/hr Throttle Only
- Lights: Independent Front Headlight, Independent Rear Light
- Total Weight: 80lbs
- Battery Weight: 9lbs
- Frame Type: High Step
- Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Fork Details: Rst Guide Spring Suspension, 80mm Travel With Lockout
- Attachment Points: Rear Rack Bosses, Fender Bosses
- Gearing Details: Shimano, Acera Derailleur, 8 Speed
- Shifter Details: Shimano Grip Revoshift 8 Speed, 11-32t
- Cranks: Prowheel Ounce 48t Chainring With Alloy Guard, 170mm, Square Taper Bottom Bracket
- Pedals: Wellgo Alloy Platform Vb087
- Stem: Promax, Tool-free Adjustable, 100mm Length
- Brake Details: Tektro Auriga Hydraulic Disc Brakes With Motor Inhibitors 180mm Front, 160mm Rear
- Grips: Selle Royal Brown
- Saddle: Selle Royal Cruiser With Gel And Dual Spring Suspension
- Seatpost / Seatpost Dimensions: Promax, Sp-252 / 30.9 X 300mm
- Fenders: Front And Rear
- Rims: Aluminum Alloy, Double Walled, Oval Cut Outs, 81mm Outer Diameter, 36 Hole
- Tires: Chao Yang H-5193
- Wheel Size: 26″ X 4.0”